Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 5, 2016

Racing Penguin, Flying Free - by Top Free Games


 The more games you can play  age of war


● The players we're talking

- If it's a game that I would buy it $ 10. I can play it every day for the rest of my life

- This is the mobile game funnest game in the history of mobile phones

- This game is so much fun I lost my job and my wife left me. I sure hope they will reimburse me my life.

- Fantabulous. This hidden from the kids, you'll want to spend some quality
this time playing himself

- This game changed my life
Racing Penguin (or Flying Penguin) is a physics based slide and fly game!

Slide down the mountains of Antarctica and to fly.

Go as fast as you can to get rid of the polar bear.

5 world addicting, 40 racing levels.

clear levels to earn stars - the faster you go, the other stars you get.

Use the stars to unlock new worlds!

Multiplayer! You can challenge your friends!

Get it while it's free!
=>>unblock-me-free

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét